【音频版】 Bruce老师 一周复习 3.30-4.5 365

2026-04-03

立即购买
  • 课程介绍
  • 用户评价

Monday 星期一

 

Grace: Michael, are you doing anything special next week? We have three days off for Qingming Festival, so I'm heading back to my hometown.

格蕾丝:迈克尔,你下周有什么特别的安排吗?我们有三天清明节的假期,所以我要回一趟老家了。

 

Michael: Three whole days off? That's nice! 

迈克尔:放整整三天假?真不错!

 

Tuesday 星期二

 

Michael: Is that the Tomb-Sweeping Day I've heard about?

迈克尔:是我听说的扫墓节吗?

 

Grace: Exactly. It's also called Qingming Festival. Most Chinese families go to cemeteries to honor their ancestors.

格蕾丝:没错。它也叫清明节。大多数中国家庭会去墓地祭拜祖先。

 

Wednesday 星期三

 

Michael: We clean the graves, burn paper offerings, and leave flowers or food.

格蕾丝: 我们清理坟墓、烧纸钱,并留下鲜花或食物。

 

Michael: That sounds so meaningful. Do you have to travel far?

迈克尔:这听起来很有意义。你需要走很远的路吗?

 

Grace: About three hours by high-speed train. 

格蕾丝:坐高铁大约三个小时。

 

Thursday 星期四

 

Grace: My parents and I will tidy up my grandparents' tomb together and burn some incense. It's our way of remembering them.

格蕾丝: 我和父母会一起清扫爷爷奶奶的坟墓,并烧些香。这是我们缅怀他们的方式。

 

Michael: I really like that tradition. 

迈克尔:我真的很喜欢这个传统。

 

Friday 星期五

 

Michael: We don't really have a tradition like that in the States.

迈克尔: 我们美国没有这样的传统习俗。

 

Grace: It's pretty meaningful. We also fly kites and eat qingtuan—those green rice balls made of glutinous rice. They're delicious! 

格蕾丝:这很有意义。我们还会放风筝,吃青团——那种用糯米做的绿色团子。超级好吃!

 

Saturday 星期六

 

Grace: And since the holiday runs from Saturday to Monday this year, I'll leave Friday evening and come back Monday night so I won't feel rushed.

格蕾丝: 而且今年假期从周六到周一,我周五晚上出发,周一晚上回来,这样就不会觉得赶。

 

Michael: That's a smart plan.

迈克尔:这是个聪明的计划。

 

Sunday 星期日

 

Families visit the graves of their ancestors to show respect and remember loved ones who have passed away. 

家人们会前往祖先的坟墓,以表达敬意并缅怀已故的亲人。

直播间

最新问答

专题推荐