Monday 星期一
Alex: Hey Bella, have you thought about what to eat this spring to stay healthy?
亚力克斯:嘿,贝拉,你有没有想过今年春天吃什么才能保持健康呀?
Bella: Hi Alex! Yeah, I've been focusing on seasonal foods.
贝拉:嗨,亚历克斯!是呀,我一直在关注时令食物。
Tuesday 星期二
Bella: I think we should opt for fresh veggies like asparagus and spinach. They're loaded with vitamins.
贝拉:我觉得我们应该选择新鲜的蔬菜,比如芦笋和菠菜。它们富含维生素。
Alex: Nice! I heard strawberries are in season too.
亚历克斯:好主意!我听说草莓也应季了。
Wednesday 星期三
Alex: They're great for antioxidants, aren't they?
亚历克斯:它们富含抗氧化剂,对吧?
Bella: Totally! Plus, lean proteins like chicken breasts or fish are wonderful. They're energizing without all the heavy fats.
贝拉:完全正确!而且,像鸡胸肉或鱼这类瘦蛋白也很好。它们能提供能量,又没有过多的脂肪。
Thursday 星期四
Alex: Yeah, I agree. But I really need to eat less junk food. With spring festivals starting, it's going to be tough.
亚历克斯:嗯,我同意。但我真的需要少吃点垃圾食品了。春季的各种节日就要来临,这可有点难。
Bella: I feel you.
贝拉:我理解你的感受。
Friday 星期五
Bella: We could indulge in a little treat now and then, but keep it smart, like swapping fries for a salad.
贝拉:我们可以偶尔放纵一下,但要聪明地选择,比如把薯条换成沙拉。
Alex: Smart move. Let's plan to eat clean this spring.
亚历克斯:这是明智的选择。咱们计划今年春天吃得清淡些吧。
Saturday 星期六
Alex: More whole foods, fewer processed snacks.
亚历克斯:多吃全天然食物,少吃加工零食。
Bella: For sure! It'll boost our health and keep us energized.
贝拉:当然!这会提升我们的健康水平,让我们保持精力充沛。
Alex: Awesome. Thanks for the ideas, Bella!
亚历克斯:太棒了。谢谢你的建议,贝拉!
Sunday 星期日
A school is merely the institution through which an education is offered. An education is something you take for yourself.
学校只是提供教育的一种机构,而教育是一件需要靠你自己完成的事情。

