Monday 星期一
Tina: Hey Bob, happy birthday! I was thinking we should make today special. How about we head out to the farmers' market and grab some fresh ingredients for lunch?
蒂娜:嘿,鲍勃,生日快乐!我觉得我们今天应该过得特别一点。要不我们去农贸市场,买些新鲜食材来做午餐?
Tuesday 星期二
Bob: Oh, thanks, Tina! That sounds awesome. What do you have in mind?
鲍勃:哦,谢谢,蒂娜!听起来很棒。你有什么想法吗?
Tina: I'd love for both of us to cook something tasty together. How about making grilled chicken and veggies?
蒂娜:我想和你一起做点好吃的。要不我们做烤鸡和蔬菜?
Wednesday 星期三
Tina: We can pick up fresh tomatoes, zucchini, and herbs.
蒂娜:我们可以买些新鲜的番茄、西葫芦和香草回来。
Bob: I love that idea! I can grill the chicken if you chop up the veggies. It'll be teamwork, right?
鲍勃:我喜欢这个主意!如果你来切菜的话,我就烤鸡肉。这就是团队合作,对吧?
Thursday 星期四
Tina: Absolutely! Let's get going then. The market is always busy on Saturdays with lots of great produce.
蒂娜:没错!那我们现在就出发吧。周六的农贸市场总是很热闹,有很多很棒的农产品。
Bob: Cool. I'll grab the reusable bags.
鲍勃:好啊。我去拿环保购物袋。
Friday 星期五
Bob: Do we need anything else?
鲍勃:我们还需要别的东西吗?
Tina: Maybe we should get some garlic and a loaf of bread to go with it. It'll keep things simple but delicious.
蒂娜:也许我们还应该买些大蒜和一条面包来配菜。这样简单又美味。
Saturday 星期六
Bob: That sounds perfect. I'm already hungry just thinking about it.
鲍勃:听起来完美。光想想就觉得饿了。
Tina: Me too! We'll shop, cook, and enjoy a wonderful birthday lunch. Let's make it a fun day!
蒂娜:我也是!我们去购物、做饭,然后享受一顿美妙的生日午餐。让今天成为一个有趣的一天吧!
Sunday 星期日
The clearest message that we get from this 75-year study is this: Good relationships keep us happier and healthier.
从 75 年的研究中,我们得到的最明确的结论是:良好的人际关系能让人更加快乐和健康。

