Monday 星期一
Sarah: Hi, Lily! I heard you're looking for an apartment. How's the search going?
萨拉:嗨,丽丽!我听说你正在找公寓。进展如何?
Lily: Hi, Sarah! It's been a bit challenging, but I'm making progress.
丽丽:嗨,萨拉!有点挑战,不过有进展的。
Tuesday 星期二
Lily: I've been browsing online listings and contacting landlords.
丽丽:我一直在浏览在线房源信息并联系房东。
Sarah: That's great! Any promising options so far?
萨拉:太好了!到目前为止有不错的选择吗?
Lily: Yes, a couple of options have caught my eye.
丽丽:有的,有几个房源引起了我的注意。
Wednesday 星期三
Lily: I've scheduled some viewings for later this week.
丽丽:我已经安排了本周晚些时候去看房。
Sarah: Okay! What are the primary considerations for you when it comes to finding an apartment?
萨拉:好的!在找租房方面,你最主要考虑的因素是什么?
Thursday 星期四
Lily: I mainly look for a furnished one-bedroom apartment with a reasonable rent and a convenient location.
丽丽:我主要找一套带家具的单间公寓,租金合理且地理位置便利。
Sarah: I see. Have you thought about the lease terms and duration?
萨拉:了解。你是否有考虑过租赁条款和租期呢?
Friday 星期五
Lily: Absolutely I'll review the lease terms carefully and look for a flexible lease that suits my needs.
丽丽:当然。我会仔细审核租赁条款,并寻找适合我的灵活租约。
Sarah: That's wise.
萨拉:那是明智的做法。
Saturday 星期六
Sarah: How about utilities? Are they included in the rent?
萨拉:水电费呢?包括在房租里吗?
Lily: I'll confirm this with the landlords. It would be ideal if the rent covers basic utilities.
丽丽:我会向房东确认的。如果房租能包括基本的水电费就再好不过了。
Sunday 星期日
During our waking hours, our cells are busy using up our day's energy sources, which get broken down into various byproducts, including adenosine.
在我们清醒的时候,我们的细胞忙于消耗一天的能量,这些能量被分解成各种副产物,包括腺苷。

