第9课:Looking for the Guide
寻找导游
地接有时也称“地陪¨,指旅行目的地的旅行社利用本地人优势,为外地旅行社组织的旅行团提供接待服务的一种工作形式,字面上的意思就是当地接待的意思,亦指当地接待人员。地接服务也为人们去外地旅行提供了方便。
重点单词
Stewart /'stjuɚt/ 斯图尔特(男子名)n.
Pacific /pə'sɪfɪk/ 太平洋;太平洋的 n. /adj.
agency /'edʒənsi/ 代理,中介 n.
pleasant /'plɛznt/ 令人愉快的, 舒适的 adj.
landing /'lændɪŋ/ 登陆;着陆 n.
reservation /ˌrɛzɚ'veʃən/ 预订 n.
refresh /rɪ'frɛʃ/ 恢复精神 v.
revitalize /ˌri'vaɪtəlaɪz/ 使恢复元气,使具有新的活力 v.
wonder/'wʌndɚ/ 奇景, 奇迹 n.
情景会话
A: Good evening, sir. Are you Mr. Jim Stewart from the States?
晚上好,先生。您是美国来的吉姆·史怀特先生吗?
B: Ah, yes, that's right.
是的。
A: Glad to meet you. Mr Stewart. I'm the guide from Pacific Tour Agency. My name is Zhang Hua.
很离兴见到您,史怀特先生。我是太平洋旅行社的导游,我叫张华。
B: Hello, I was just looking for the guide。
您好,我正存找导游呢!
A: I'm always at your service, sir. By the way, did you have a pleasant trip?
随时为您效劳,先生。对了,一路上你好吗?
B: Not bad. But I've made too many flights these days.I could hardly remember how many take offs and landings I've been through these three days.I think we all feel a bit tired.
还可以。可是这些天净乘飞机了。都几乎记不清这三天早我经历了多少次起飞和降落了。我想我们都累了。
A: Well, shall we go to the hotel right now? I've already made a reservation for you.
那我们马上去酒店好吗?我已为你们预订了房间。
B: Wonderful. I'm eager to take a sauna as soon as possible.
太好了,我真想尽快洗个桑拿浴。
A: So we must get you to the hotel as soon as possible. I hope to see you refreshed and revitalized tomorrow morning, as we are going to visit the Great Wall.
所以我们必须尽快地送你们到旅馆。希望明天早.卜您能精神焕发充满活力,因为我们明天要去参观长城。
B: I'm sure we will. Actually, we are looking forward to seeing the great wonder.
我一定会的。实际上,我们正盼望着能见到这个伟大的奇迹呢。
重点笔记
take off起飞;脱掉
1. The plane will take off within 20 minutes.
飞机将在20分钟内起飞。
2. It’s too hot outside, so he takes his coat off.
外面太热了,所以他脱掉了外套。
作业精选句子
1. I could hardly remember how many take offs and landings I've been through these three days.
都几乎记不清这三天早我经历了多少次起飞和降落了。
2. Wonderful. I'm eager to take a sauna as soon as possible.
太好了,我真想尽快洗个桑拿浴。
3. Actually, we are looking forward to seeing the great wonder.
实际上,我们正盼望着能见到这个伟大的奇迹呢。

