CHANDLER: Wow, he looks so normal.
他看起来好正常。
PHOEBE: He's even kind of cute.
甚至有点可爱。
JOEY: "Heckles, you crack me up in science class. You're the funniest kid in school.
哈克你上科学课总是让我捧腹大笑,你是全校最有趣的学生。
CHANDLER: Funniest? Heckles?
最有趣?哈克?
JOEY: That's what it says.
上面是这样写的。
CHANDLER: Wow, Heckles was voted class clown, and so was I. He was right. Would you listen to that?
哈克被选为班上的活宝我也是,他说得对!听听那个噪音?
PHOEBE: I'd call that excessive.
的确是很吵闹。
CHANDLER: Whoa!
哇!
JOEY: What?
什么?
CHANDLER: Heckles played clarinet in band, and I played clarinet. And he was in the scale modeler's club, and I was, well, there was no club, but I sure thought they were cool.
哈克在乐队演奏竖笛我也是,他参加模型俱乐部我也…虽然我的学校没有俱乐部但我觉得模型很酷。
JOEY: So, you were both dorks. Big deal.
所以你们两个都是书呆子,没什么值得大惊小怪。
CHANDLER: I just think it's weird, you know? Heckles and me, Heckles, and me, me and Heckles...Hey, would you knock it off?
我觉得很怪,哈克与我…哈克与我,我,我与哈克喂,别吵好不好?

