精简版第4课:Chandler broken up again

2019-12-09

立即购买
  • 课程介绍
  • 用户评价

MONICA: So how was Joan?

琼安好不好?


CHANDLER: I broke up with her. 

跟她分手了。


All: Oh, why?

为什么?

 

ROSS: Don’t tell me. Because of the big nostril thing?

别告诉我,是因为鼻孔太大?


CHANDLER: They were huge. When she sneezed, bats flew out of them.

鼻孔太大了。她打喷嚏时会有蝙蝠飞出来。


RACHEL: Come on, they were not that huge.

哪有那么夸张。

 

CHANDLER: I'm tellin' you, she leaned back, I could see her brain.

当她仰起头时我可以看到她的脑子。


MONICA: How many perfectly fine women are you gonna reject over the most superficial insignificant things?

你到底要拒绝多少好女孩…只是因为非常肤浅的事情?

 

JOEY: Hold it hold it. I gotta side with Chandler on this one. When I first moved to the city, I went out a couple of times with this girl, really hot, great kisser, but she had the biggest Adam's apple. It made me nuts.

慢着,我必须帮钱德说话。我刚搬到这里时与一个女孩交往,非常热情,很会接吻…但是她的喉结非常大粒!真是让我受不了。


CHANDLER: You or me?

你说还是我说?


ROSS:  I got it. Uh, Joey, women don't have Adam's apples.

我来好了。乔伊,女人没有喉结。


JOEY:  You guys are messin' with me, right?

你们是在骗我,对不对?


ALL: Yeah. We are!

对,我们在骗你!


直播间

最新问答

专题推荐