CHANDLER: You know, I don't think we brought enough stuff. Did you forget to pack the baby's anvil?
诶我觉得好像我们还没带够东西,你是不是忘带铁砧了?
JOEY: It's gonna be worth it. It's a known fact that women love babies, all right? Women love guys who love babies. It's that whole sensitive thing. Quick, aim him at that pack o' babes over there. Maybe one of them will break away. No, no wait, forget them, we got one, hard left. All right, gimme the baby.
我告诉你,这绝对值得,大家都知道女人最爱宝宝了,女人爱喜欢宝宝的男人,这是感性的问题,懂了吗?快,把他对准那边那些宝贝说不定待会儿有一个会过来。不,她们就算了,正左方来了一个,来,宝宝给我。
CHANDLER: No, I got him.
不要,我要抱。
JOEY: No, seriously.
快,我说真的。
CHANDLER: Oh, seriously you want him?
你真的要他吗?
CAROLINE: Hello.
你好。
BOYS: Hello.
你好。
CAROLINE: And who is this little cutie pie?
这个小可爱是谁啊?
CHANDLER: Well, don't, don't think me immodest, but, me?
不是我脸皮厚,但真是……我?
JOEY: You wanna smell him?
要不要嗅嗅他?
CAROLINE: I assume we're talking about the baby now.
我想你现在指的是宝宝吧?
JOEY: Oh, yeah. He's got that great baby smell. Get a whiff of his head.
是呀,他的宝宝味好香嗅嗅他的头。
CAROLINE: I think my uterus just skipped a beat.
我想我的子宫刚刚震颤了一下。
JOEY: (to Chandler) What'd I tell you? What'd I tell you?
你看吧!你看吧!
CAROLINE: I think it's great you guys are doing this.
我觉得你们这样做很棒。
CHANDLER: Well, we are great guys.
我们都是很棒的男人。
CAROLINE: You know, my brother and his boyfriend have been trying to adopt for three years. What agency did you two go through?
我弟弟跟他的男友试了三年都领养不到孩子,你们是找哪一家办的?

