JULIE: I have this friend at Bloomingdales who's quitting tomorrow and he wants to abuse his discount. So, anyone want to come with me and take advantage of it?
我有朋友在布明岱尔百货上班明天就不干了,他想要花掉他的折扣优待,谁想跟我去捡便宜?
PHOEBE: I can't, I have to take my grandmother to the vet.
我不行我要带我祖母去看兽医。
MONICA: Ok, um, I'll go with you.
我跟你去。
JULIE: Great.
太好了。
ROSS: (enters) Hi, honey.
嗨,亲爱的。
CHANDLER: Hey, sweetums.
嗨,亲爱的。
ROSS: Hello to the rest.
哈罗,各位。
ALL: Hi!
嗨!
JOEY: Monica what're you doin'? You can't go shopping with her? What about Rachel?
莫妮卡,你在干嘛?你不能跟她,去逛百货瑞秋怎么办?
MONICA: It's gonna be a problem, isn't it?
会有问题,对不对?
CHANDLER: Come on, you're going to Bloomingdales with Julie? That's like cheating on Rachel in her house of worship.
你要跟朱莉去布明岱尔?就像是到瑞秋家中偷汉子。
MONICA: But I'm--
但是我……
PHOEBE: Monica, she will kill you. She will kill you like a dog in the street.
莫妮卡,她会宰了你。她会宰了你就像宰街上的流浪狗。
ROSS: So, uh, Jules tells me you guys are going shopping tomorrow?
朱莉说你们明天要去逛街?
MONICA: Yeah, uh, it's actually not that big a deal.
其实没有什么…
ROSS: It's a big deal to me. This is great, Monica. I really appreciate this.
对我很重要,非常重要,我非常感激你这么做。
MONICA: You're welcome.
别客气。
PHOEBE: Woof, woof.
汪汪,汪汪。

