ROSS: I'm telling you. You can't do this.
说真的,你不能够这么做。
CHANDLER: Oh, come on. I can never get a girl like that with conventional methods.
少来了,拘泥于那种传统方法我永远把不到那种尤物。
ROSS: That doesn't matter. She wanted to call Bob. Hey, for all we know, Bob is who she was meant to be with. You may be destroying two people's chance for happiness.
那有什么关系呢?她要找的是鲍勃,鲍勃一定是她理想的对象。你这么做或许会毁了两个人幸福的机会。
CHANDLER: We don't know Bob, ok? We know me. We like me. Please let me be happy.
我们不认识鲍勃,我们认识我,我们喜欢我。拜托,让我快乐起来。
ROSS: Go over there and tell that woman the truth.
你过去告诉那个女人实话。
CHANDLER: All right.
好吧。
ROSS: Go.
快去。
CHANDLER: Hi.
嗨。
JADE: Hi.
嗨。
CHANDLER: Listen, I have to, uh, um, I have to, I have to confess something.
是这样的,我要……我要跟你招认一件事。
JADE: Yes?
什么事?
CHANDLER: Whoever stood you up is a jerk.
放你鸽子的人是混蛋。
JADE: How did you--?
你怎么……?
CHANDLER: I don't know. I just had this weird sense. You know, but that's me. I'm weird and sensitive. Tissue?
我不知道,我就是有这种怪怪的感应,我就这样,怪怪的又敏感。面纸?
JADE: Thanks.
谢谢。
CHANDLER: No, you keep the pack. I'm all cried out today.
不用,你整包留着吧。我今天已经”哭”干了。

