精简版第2课:Girls' bad mood 女孩子的小情绪

2019-12-09

立即购买
  • 课程介绍
  • 用户评价

RACHEL: How is she? 

她的情况如何? 


PHOEBE: It's too soon to tell. She's resting, which is a good sign. 

现在还不知道她在休息,这是好征兆。 


ROSS: How's the hair? 

头发怎么样? 


PHOEBE: I'm not gonna lie to you, Ross, it doesn't look good. I put a clip on one side, which seems to have stopped the curling.

我不打算骗你,罗斯,头发看上去很糟糕。我在一边加上发夹似乎能阻止卷曲。


JOEY: Can we see her?

我能不能看看她?


PHOEBE: Your hair looks too good, I think it would upset her. Ross, you come on in. 

你的头发太好看了会让她伤心.罗斯,你去看看她好了。

 

JOEY: How are you doing?

你还好吗?


RACHEL: I'm ok.

我很好。


JOEY: Ooh, that bad, huh? 

这么糟糕?


RACHEL: What?

 什么?


JOEY: Look, Rach, I can sense when women are depressed and 

vulnerable. It's one of my gifts.

我可以感觉到女人难过脆弱的时候。这是我的天赋之一。

 

RACHEL: Joey, when I saw him get off that plane with her, I really thought I just hit rock bottom. But today, it's like there's rock bottom, 50 feet of crap, then me.

乔伊,当我看到他与她一起下飞机,我以为我坠人了谷底。但今天是谷

底,下面还有五十尺厚的垃圾,然后就是我。


JOEY: You gotta tell Ross how you feel.

你必须告诉罗斯你的感受。


RACHEL: Come on. How can I  just tell him? What about Julie?

我怎么能告诉他?朱莉呢?


JOEY: What about her? They've only been going out for two weeks. Ross has been in love with you for like 10 years.

那又怎么样?他们才在一起两周,罗斯已经爱你十年了。

 

RACHEL: I don't know, I don't know.

我不知道,我不知道…


JOEY: Rache, Rache, I've been with my share of women. In fact, I've been with like a lot of people's share of women. The point is, I've never felt about anyone the way Ross felt about you.

我交往过很多女人,我交往过很多别人的女人。重点是,我从来没有对任 

何人像罗斯对你这样专情。


RACHEL: Really?

真的吗?


直播间

最新问答

专题推荐