精简版第1课:Ross’s new girlfriend 罗斯的新女友

2019-12-09

立即购买
  • 课程介绍
  • 用户评价

ROSS: Everyone, this is Julie.

各位,这位是朱莉。


RACHEL: Julie.

朱莉。


ALL: Ohh. Hi!

噢,嗨!

 

JULIE: Hi, but I'm not here, you haven't met me. I'll make a much better first impression tomorrow when I don't have 20 hours of cab and plane on me.

嗨,我不在这,我们还没见面。如果我没有连坐二十小时飞机和计程车,

明天我会让各位刮目相看。


ROSS: And bus.

还有公交车。


JULIE: Oh my god.

噢,天哪。


ROSS:  With the screaming guy?

和那个尖叫的家伙?


JULIE:  And the spitting?

还有吐口水?


ROSS: You gotta hear this story.  

你们一定要听这个故事。

  

JULIE: We're on this bus, that's easily 200 years old. 

我们坐的巴士一定有两百年旧…… 


ROSS: Two hundred, at least. 

至少两百年旧。


JULIE:  ...and this guy--

……这个人……


RACHEL: And the chicken poops in her lap. Oh, I'm so sorry. I just gave away the ending, didn't I? Oh! It's just, I just heard this story in the cab, and it is all I can think about.

有只鸡拉屎在她腿上!噢,对不起。我说出了结尾,对不对?我在计程车

上听了这个故事,然后满脑子想的都是这个。

 

MONICA: This is amazing. I mean, how, how did this happen?

真是惊人。怎么发生的?


JULIE: Well, Ross and I were in grad school together.

罗斯与我一起上过研究生院。

 

ROSS: But we haven't seen each other since then. I land in China, guess who's in charge of the dig. 

后来就没有再见面,我降落在中国机场时……猜猜是谁负责探勘?


RACHEL: Julie! Julie, isn't that great? I mean, isn't that just kick-you-in-the-crotch, spit-on-your-neck fantastic?

就是朱莉,真是太棒了!真是棒得面红耳赤棒得有苦说不出!


MONICA: It's an expression.

她习惯这么说。


ROSS: Well, we just wanted to say a quick hi, and then we're gonna go see the baby.

我们只是来打个招呼,然后我们要去看宝宝。


JULIE: And then we've gotta get some sleep.

然后睡一下觉。

 

ROSS: Yeah, it's really 6:00 tomorrow night our time.

现在是中国的明天晚上六点。


CHANDLER: Well, listen, don't tell us what's gonna happen though, 'cause I like to be surprised.

别告诉我会发生什么事我比较喜欢惊喜。


RACHEL: Bye. 

再见。


直播间

最新问答

专题推荐