精简版第8课:Eating out togethe 一起r外出吃饭

2019-12-09

立即购买
  • 课程介绍
  • 用户评价

WAITER: Do I dare ask?

可以点菜了吗?


MONICA: Yes, I will start with the carpaccio, and then I'll have the grilled prawns. 

好,我要先来一份生牛肉然后再来一份烤虾。


ROSS: That sounds great. Same for me.

听起来不错,我也一样。


WAITER: And for the gentleman?

那这位先生呢?

 

JOEY: Yeah, I'll have the Thai chicken pizza. But, hey, look, if I get it without the nuts and leeks and stuff, is it cheaper?

我要泰国鸡肉披萨,如果我的披萨少加干果,韭菜……会不会比较便宜啊?


WAITER: You'd think, wouldn't you? Miss?

你觉得可能吗?小姐呢?


RACHEL: Ok, I will have the uh, side salad.

好了,我想要点…伴碟沙拉。


WAITER: And what will that be on the side of?

那要伴在什么菜旁边呢?


RACHEL: Uh, I don't know. Why don't you put it right here next to my water?

我不知道,你就帮我放在我的水旁边好了。


WAITER: And for you?

那你呢?


PHOEBE: Um, I'm gonna have a cup of the cucumber soup, and, um, take care.

我想我要来一碗黄瓜汤……走好。


CHANDLER: I will have the uh, Cajun catfish.

我要一份卡津鲶鱼。


WAITER: Anything else?

就这样吗?


CHANDLER:  Yes, how about a verse of Killing Me Softly. You're gonna sneeze on my fish, aren't you?

还有一首”情歌迷死人”怎么样?你会朝我的鱼打喷嚏对不对?




壹伴图文工具箱

文章工具

采集图文

合成多图文

保存长图

采集样式

查看封面




直播间

最新问答

专题推荐