精简版第24课:Where is the Monkey? 我的猴子在哪里?

2019-12-04

立即购买
  • 课程介绍
  • 用户评价

ROSS: Buddy, my monkey?

兄弟,我的猴子呢?


JANITOR: Oh, yeah, right. There was a break-in, few months back, inside job. Your monkey was taken.

对了,在几个月前……这里被洗劫,内贼干的。你的猴子被偷了。


ROSS: Oh my God. But the zoo told me that my monkey was dead. 

我的天哪!可是动物园说我的猴子死了。


JANITOR: The zoo! Do you believe everything the zoo tells you? 

动物园!你相信动物园说的每一件事吗?


ROSS: That, that's the only thing the zoo's ever told me. 

动物园只是告诉过我这件事。 


JANITOR: Of course they're gonna say he's dead. They don't want the bad publicity.  It's all a great big cover-up. Do you have any idea how high up this thing goes?

他们当然会说它死了,他们害怕消息传出去会不好看。他们掩饰得密不透风,你知道这件事情牵涉到多高层吗?


ROSS: That guy Lipson?

那个黎先生?


JANITOR: Lipson knows. Do you have any idea who else knows?

黎先生知道?黎先生知道,是吗?


JANITOR: Hmm, Lipson knows huh? Ahh, hello Mr. Opossum, enigma of the trees, upside-down denizen of the night, taunting gravity with...

哈罗,负子鼠先生,树上的谜团上下颠倒的夜之民,正在嘲弄着地心引力。


ROSS: Buddy, my monkey, my monkey.

兄弟,我的猴子呢?


JANITOR: Word on the street - well, when I say street, I mean those little pretend streets they have here at the zoo.

小道消息…当我说”小道”的时候我指的是园里的仿真小道。


ROSS: Of course.

当然了。


JANITOR: Your monkey found a new career, in the entertainment field. That's all I know.

你的猴子有了新职业了……往娱乐界发展去了,我只知道这一些。


ROSS: This is unbelievable.

真是令人难以置信。


JANITOR: So, what is this information worth to you, my friend?

好了,这个消息对你值多少钱啊,朋友?


ROSS: Are you trying to get me to bribe you?

你是暗示我要贿赂你吗?


JANITOR: Maybe.

或许吧。


ROSS: But you already told me everything.

可是你都已经告诉我了。


直播间

最新问答

专题推荐