精简版22课:Carol and Susan’s wedding卡萝和苏珊的婚礼

2019-11-27

立即购买
  • 课程介绍
  • 用户评价

CHANDLER: Oh, yeah? 

是吗?


PHOEBE: I know it's kind of weird, but I mean, she was a big part of my life there, you know, and now I just feel kind of alone.

我知道这有点怪怪的,但我的意思是,她曾经是我生活重要的一部分,我只是觉得现在有点孤单。


WOMAN: You know, I uh, I couldn't help but overhear what you just said, and I think it's time for you to forget about Rose, move on with your life...how about we go get you a drink?

我听到你刚说的话,我想你也该把罗丝抛在脑后了继续你的生活,我们去拿杯饮料如何?


PHOEBE: Ok, that's so nice.

好的,那太好了。


CHANDLER: I shouldn't even bother coming up with a line, right?

我连搭讪的话都不用费心了,是不是?


RACHEL: Hey, Mom? Having fun?

妈,好玩吗?


MRS GREEN: Oh, am I? I just danced with a wonderfully large woman. And three other girls made eyes at me over the buffet. Oh, I'm not saying it's something I wanna pursue, but it's nice to know I have options.

才好玩呢,我刚才跟一个好高大的女人跳舞,另外有三个女孩在餐点那边对我眨眼睛,我不是说这是我所要追求的,但是知道有选择好令人欣慰。


RACHEL: There's more alcohol, right?

还有酒,对吧?


SUSAN: How you doing?

你好吗?


ROSS: Ok.

好。


SUSAN: You did a good thing today.

你今天做了件好事。


ROSS: Yeah.

好。


SUSAN: You wanna dance?

想跳舞吗?

 

ROSS: No, that's fine.

不,算了。


SUSAN: Come on. I'll let you lead.

来嘛,我让你带舞。


ROSS: Ok.

好。


直播间

最新问答

专题推荐