CHAN: Hey.
嘿。
MNCA: Morning.
早上好。
ROSS: Where you going?
你去哪里?
MNCA: Bobby and I are going away for the weekend, remember?
我要跟鲍比去小木屋度周末记得吗?
ROSS: Ooooohhhh.
嗯。
PHOE: What's with all the bottles of liquor?
带那么多酒干什么?
ROSS: What's going on, is... uh, Bobby drinking again?
怎么了?鲍比又开始喝酒了。
MNCA: Oh no no, this is not for him, this is for me. That way he's still sober but I find his stories about shoelaces much more amusing.
不,这不是他喝的这是给我的,这样他会很清醒,而我会觉得他的鞋带
笑话好笑多了。
RACH: Oh God, even his knock is boring.
天哪,他连敲门怎么都这么乏味啊。
MNCA: Hi. I'll be ready in just a second.
我马上就好了。
FBOB: Uh, can I talk to you a minute?
我可以跟你谈一谈吗?
MNCA: Sure.
可以啊。
FBOB: This is really hard for me to say.
这真的很难开口。
MNCA: Oh God, you fell off the wagon.
天啊,你又开始喝酒了。
FBOB: Oh, no, no, it's about you.
不是,是关于你的。
MNCA: What about me?
我怎么了?
FBOB: I think you may have a drinking problem.
我想你或许有酗酒问题。
MNCA: What, these? Oh, these are, um, for.. cuts and scrapes.
不,这些是擦伤口用的。
FBOB: Look, I am just not strong enough to be in a codependent relationship right now, OK?
我现在无法扯人一段相互依赖的关系当中,好吗?
MNCA: Oh... shoot.
该死。
FBOB: Well, anyway, I hope we can be friends.
不管怎么样我希望我们还是朋友。
MNCA: OK.
好。
MNCA: Take care.
保重了
FBOB: You too.
你也是。
RACH: What happened?
怎么了?
MNCA: Well we... we kind of broke up.
我们分手了。
GANG: Awwwwwwww.
噢。

