精简版第18课:Could you fix the radiator?

2019-11-13

立即购买
  • 课程介绍
  • 用户评价

RACHEL: Mr. Treeger.

崔先生。


MR. TREEGER: Uhh, you said there was a party.

你说有派对啊?


RACHEL: Oh, yeah, well hey, welcome to our sauna.

欢迎来蒸桑拿。


MR. TREEGER: Ahh, is it hot? My body always stays cool, probably 'cause I have so much skin. Hey, cheese!

很热吗?我从来不觉得热。说不定是因为我皮肤太多了。嘿,奶酪!


ROSS: Alright, alright, here's the chance. Monica give him cash, Rachel give him your earrings. Something, now, anything.

好吧,好吧,机会来了摩妮卡,给他现金,瑞秋,把你的耳环给他快啊,任何东西都给他。


MONICA: No, I will not cave.

不,我不屈服。


RACHEL: Yeah, I'm with Mon.

对,我也是。


ROSS: Alright, alright, you know how you say I never seize the day? Well, alright,  even though he's your super, I'm seizing. Mr. Treeger, here is 50 bucks, merry Christmas.

好吧,你说我从不把握机会?他虽然是你们的管理员,我也要把握一下。崔先生?这里是50块钱,圣诞快乐.

 

MR. TREEGER: Oh wow, I didn't get you anything. Here's five back.

我没有准备你的礼物,送你5块钱好了。


ROSS: No no, no, that, that's your Christmas tip, alright. Oh, hey, do you think there's a chance you could fix that radiator now?

不,那是你的圣诞红包,你认为你可不可以现在把暖气给修好?


MR. TREEGER: No can do, like I told the girl, I can't get a new knob until Thursday.

没办法,我已经说过了,星期四才拿得到新的把手。


MONICA: Ross.

罗斯?


ROSS: Yeah.

嗯。


MONICA: Looks like he's playing baseball.

看来他很僵硬哦。


ROSS: You mean hardball?

你要说强硬吗?


MONICA: Whatever.

随便啦。


RACHEL: What you gonna do?

你打算怎么样呢?


ROSS: Excuse me, I'm seizing. Mr. Treeger, here's another 50, happy Hanukkah. Will uh, will this help with the knob getting?

不行那家店星期二才会开门,抱歉,我要把握一下,崔先生?我再给你五十,光明节快乐,这样我们是不是可以拿到新的开关了呢?


MR. TREEGER: No, the place is not open 'till Tuesday. Am I not saying it right.

不行,那家店星期二才会开门。我的发音不标准吗?


MONICA: So, wait, you really did like my cookies?

你真的喜欢我的饼干吗?


MR. TREEGER: Oh, yeah, they were so personal, really showed you cared.

是呀,很用心,足够表达你们对我的关心了。


RACHEL: Nice seizing. . . gel boy.

把握得好,发胶兄。


直播间

最新问答

专题推荐