精简版第16课:cons about Rachel and Julie

2019-11-07

立即购买
  • 课程介绍
  • 用户评价

CHAN: Ok, all right, look. Let's get logical about this, ok? We'll make a list. Rachel and  Julie, pros and cons. Oh. We'll put their names in bold, with different fonts, and I can use different colors for each column.

我们用理性来分析,好吗?我们来列个单子,”瑞秋和朱莉,优缺点”,名字用不同字体的加粗,然后每一栏用不同的颜色来写。


ROSS: Can't we just use a pen?

用笔写不就好了吗?


CHAN: No, Amish boy.

不可以,原始人。


JOEY: Alright, let's start with the cons, 'cause they're more fun. Rachel first.

我们就先从缺点开始,那比较好玩一点,先列瑞秋。


ROSS: I don't know. I mean, all right, I guess you can say she's, she's a little spoiled sometimes.

我不知道,我是说…好吧,可以说她有时候有一点娇纵。


JOEY: You could say that.

可以这么说。


ROSS: And I guess, you know, sometimes, she's a little ditzy, you know. And I've seen her be a little too into her looks. Oh, and Julie and I, we have a lot in common 'cause we're both paleontologists, right? But Rachel's just a waitress.

有时候,她有点像傻大姐,我觉得她有点太注重她的外表,朱莉跟我们有很多共同点,因为我们都是古生物学家,但是瑞秋她只是个女侍。


CHAN: Waitress. Got it. You guys wanna play Doom? Or we could keep doing this. What else?

女侍,好了,你们要玩”毁灭战士”吗?我们也可以继续,还有呢?


ROSS: I don't know.

我不知道。


JOEY: Oh, her ankles are a little chubby.

她的脚踝有一点胖。


CHAN: Ok, let's do Julie. What's wrong with her?

换朱莉了,她有什么不好的?


ROSS: She's not Rachel.

她不是瑞秋。

直播间

最新问答

专题推荐