RTST: This is a nice resume. Nice, nice, nice. Muy impressivo.
你的资历很不错,漂亮,漂亮,漂亮,非常的不错。
MNCA: So, Mr. Rastatter, what exactly does this job entail? The ad wasn't too clear.
拉斯塔先生,这份工作到底是什么呢?广告写得很含糊。
RTST: Mockolate.
麻克力。
MNCA: I'm sorry?
什么?
RTST: Mockolate. It's a completely synthetic chocolate substitute.
麻克力,一种完全人工的巧克力替代品。
MNCA: Ohh.
噢。
RTST: Go ahead. Try a piece. Yeah, we think that Mockolate is even better than chocolate.
别客气,试一块。对,我们认为麻克力比巧克力好吃得多了。
MNCA: All right. Mmm-mmm.
好的。
RTST: Yeah?
怎样?
MNCA: I love how it crumbles. You see, chocolate doesn't do that.
很有嚼劲,巧克力就没这嚼劲。
RTST: No, ma'am. Well, anyhow, we should be getting our F.D.A. approval any day now, hopefully, in time for Thanksgiving. See, the way we look at it, chocolate already dominates most of your major food-preparation holidays: Easter, Christmas, what have you.
是的小姐,反正呢,这个食品,药物管理局应该很快就会通过检验了,希望能够赶得上感恩节,照我们来看呢,巧克力已经霸占了大部份跟大餐有关的节日,复活节,圣诞节等。
MNCA: Mmm-mmm.
嗯嗯。
RTST: But, we're thinking, given the right marketing, we can make Thanksgiving the Mockolate holiday.
我们在想,只要行销搞好了,我们能让感恩节成为麻克力节。
MNCA: Wow.
哇。
MNCA: Mmm.
嗯。
RTST: Well, anyhow, um, we are looking for a couple of chefs who can create some Thanksgiving-themed recipes. You think you might be interested?
总之,我们在找几个厨师来搞一些新感恩节食谱,这下你有兴趣吗?
MNCA: Absolutely. See, I love creating new recipes. I love Thanksgiving. And, well, now, I love Mockolate.
我爱创新食谱,我爱感恩节,而现在呢,我爱麻克力。
RTST: Really?
真的?
MNCA: Especially that after taste, you know, I tell you, that'll last you till Christmas.
特别是那种口里的余味可以缭绕到圣诞节。

