外教原声第7课: Patch It or Sew It 打补丁还是缝上

2019-10-23

立即购买
  • 课程介绍
  • 用户评价

情景对话

A: My pants have a hole in the front pocket.

我裤子的前口袋漏了一个洞。


B: You shouldn't carry pens in your pocket.

你不应该在口袋里装钢笔。


A: Yesterday a pen fell through my pants onto my shoe.

昨天一根笔从裤子里漏出掉到了我的鞋子上。


B: Lucky for you it wasn't a sharp knife.

很幸运那不是一把锋利的小刀。


A: Who carries a sharp knife in their pocket?

谁会在口袋里放一把锋利的小刀呢?


B: Criminals, of course.

当然是罪犯。


A: Anyway, I have to fix the hole.

无论如何,我需要补上这个洞。


B: You can sew it up or use an iron on patch.

你可以缝上它或者用熨斗熨上补丁。


A: Tell me about this patch.

告诉我这个补丁。


B: The patch has glue. The hot iron melts the glue so the patch sticks on.

这个补丁有胶水。热熨斗会融化胶水,补丁便会粘好。


A: That sounds a lot easier than sewing.

听起来比缝起来容易多了。


B: It is. But after about ten washings, the glue washes off.

是的。但是洗过10次后,胶水已经被洗掉了。



直播间

最新问答

专题推荐