情景对话
A: I'm calling the waiter.
我正在叫服务员。
B: What's the matter?
怎么了?
A: This steak has too much fat.
这牛排有太多脂肪。
B: What do you want the waiter to do?
你想要服务员做什么?
A: Bring me a better steak.
给我一个更好的牛排。
B: I wouldn't do that.
我不会那样做。
A: Why not?
为什么不?
B: They will drop the new steak on the floor, step on it, and then spit on it.
他们会把新牛排在掉地板上,用脚踩它,然后朝它吐口水。
A: You're crazy.
你疯了。
B: Then the waiter will give you a big smile as he brings you the new steak.
然后服务员会给你一个大大的微笑,在他带为你端上新的牛排时。
Where do you get these crazy ideas?
你从哪里得到这些疯狂的想法?
A: I used to cook in a restaurant!
我过去曾在一家餐厅当厨师!

